Full day : $185+ GST
Half Day : $95 + GST
Note: Must have done the Online Training Skid Steer Loader Training in order to do the ½ day training
This course provides students a basic understanding of skid steer operation, maintenance, and load handling. It will also cover relevant federal and provincial legislative requirements application to the workplace.
- Equipment features: rubber tires & track, steel track, control features & differences
- Safety and pre-use inspection: work area assessment, entanglement, pinch and crush points, mounting and dismounting
- Start up, controls and testing: cold start procedures, warning indicators, and test control system
- Equipment operation: joystick. levers and pedals, forward/reverse travel, turning functions, machine stability and capacity, shutdown and refuelling
- Filling the Bucket: know the site conditions, railway tracks and high centering, travelling on a slope or a ramp, and digging, backfilling and back dragging.